This is hangry Marc:
I’m having one of those days where it feels like nothing will fill my fat face. I was just on the exercise bike for half an hour thinking it was resistance 4/8 but it was actually 2/8 (I literally thought I had become so fit). I’ve only cried on the exercise bike twice – once was when I was 17 – one of the screws came loose and it collapsed under my weight… the other way today.
Old Marc would take all my emotions out on eating… but not new Marc. New Marc is going to take a lovely walk in the park to reflect on my day. Then I’m going to make a fresh batch of celery soup. Which is so comforting, filling and delicious. Maybe I’ll have a glass of water if I’m feeling adventurous.
Ok, I’m taking the piss… but all jokes aside, I definitely am an emotional eater… it’s my biggest flaw. Step one for emotional eating is to identify it.
Here is my BigJew quiz on how to identify emotional eating:
1. Are you full? Emotional hunger doesn’t give a shit when you’re full. It’s like a horny, slutty beast. Physical hunger is frigid, boring and easily satiated.
2. Is your hunger sudden? If yes, then it’s emotional… if no, then get yourself a burger, mama’s hungry!
3. Do you need to satisfy the hunger ASAP? If yes, then get over your emotions… if no, then it’s physical and maybe try my Marbella Omelette
4. Are you craving specific comfort foods? If yes, then drop the Mac and Cheese – physical hunger doesn’t care what you feed it. Even celery soup.
5. Did you cry when you finished eating? If so, then I’m afraid it was emotional. Click here to cheer yourself up
Read here for more info guys 🙂