BigJew goes 5/2

Yo! Here’s my attempt at the 5/2 diet. In case y’all don’t know… the 5/2 is when you fast for 2 days and eat normally for 5. I SUCK at it! Read here for more.

Serious review to follow 🙂

Thanks dudes,

BJOD x

11 thoughts on “BigJew goes 5/2

VerlorenHoop said:
    February 4, 2014 at 10:45 pm

My aunt and my brother had great success on the 5/2. My understanding was that the fasting was meant to be on two non-consecutive days?

JF said:
    February 4, 2014 at 11:14 pm

Did you try the macrobiotic way of life? You can eat as much as you want and easily lose weight. The secret only in knowing what not to eat.

audreygold said:
    February 5, 2014 at 10:22 pm

Reblogged this on I hate Weight Loss and commented:
    My soulmate?

fattywantgetthin said:
    February 6, 2014 at 6:26 am

Hahaha, that was awesome. Thanks for the laugh x

Missy said:
    February 8, 2014 at 12:51 am

Okay so the nurse in me must say, there is nothing at all healthy about fasting for 2 days and eating normally for 5 days. It totally fucks your body up.

Me personally speaking, the video rocked. Especially with the booty shaking behind you. :p

February 8, 2014 at 1:10 pm

I literally love your comments on my blog… they always make me laugh

Missy said:
        February 8, 2014 at 4:49 pm

Hey now. Dieting is serious stuff. No laughing allowed. Haha. Nah, you can laugh all you want. We are “Across The Pond” diet buddies. 🙂

drsharryn Paediatrician said:
    February 12, 2014 at 10:17 pm

I have done well on this but commitment levels wax & wane a bit!

Art Cleveland said:
    February 12, 2014 at 10:49 pm
    Shannie said:
    February 13, 2014 at 12:50 am

your kinda funny!

lovestorun100s said:
    February 18, 2014 at 9:56 pm

I think you should try being vegan and then post about it. And bacon and chocolate definitely taste better than skinny feels. People only say that to make themselves feel better because they don’t have chocolate!