Fat Bitches on Tour

Posted on

Hey Guys,

Happy Friday! I weighed myself today and I have managed to undo the damage from last week in Manchester – apologies for being such a fat whore (read more: Fat Whore in Manchester).

Ok guys I need your help. I’m off on holiday to Dubai on Sunday. I can’t wait! I’m still weighing up in my mind whether I should completely blow the diet and eat what I want… (the breakfast buffets look amazing!) or if I should be controlled. I have a feeling I would regret being controlled more… From my previous experience if I’m really bad for a week, and then I’m really good the next week it usually undoes all the sabotage.

30218-321554

What should I do guys? Answers on a postcard

6 thoughts on “Fat Bitches on Tour

redwhiteandsparkling said:
    February 28, 2014 at 6:04 pm

I think you shouldn’t blow the whole diet, but also don’t ruin your trip by being super picky. Just know what you don’t want to skip on and sacrifice in other places. I’m sure they have a lot of healthy stuff to eat in Dubai.

February 28, 2014 at 6:05 pm

That’s great advice! Thanks for commenting 🙂

Sam Sin said:
    February 28, 2014 at 6:57 pm

Holidays are all about letting your hair down and enjoying yourself! Holiday food should be enjoyed, not endured… 🙂

dirtysecretoffood said:
    March 1, 2014 at 9:33 am

Hi, I live in Dubai and as you probably already know, it is famed for its food. In fact, most people on moving here suffer from the dreaded “Dubai Stone” in their first month or so. I have taken it to a whole new level with the Dubai 2 stone. Having said that, it is also a place where everyone is extremely concerned with their looks and health so consequently the healthy food options are extensive! You could always eat healthily during the day and splurge at night by ordering from the many many take away salad bars…. Need any tips for where to go in Dubs dont hesitate to give me a shout.

March 1, 2014 at 10:22 am

Hey thanks for this 🙂 Really informative! I’m worried I’m going to put on the Dubai Stone in a week! I’m there for 6 days… let me know if there are any “must-do’s”

x

dirtysecretoffood said:
        March 1, 2014 at 12:42 pm

Diet aside must do’s are:
        Dubai fountains (go for dinner at the mango tree and ask for table outside) you will find it at Souk Al Bahar at Dubai Mall
        Bab Al Shams is amazing for Arabic food, dancing and a taste of the culture
        Stand Up paddle boarding is a lot of fun on Jumeirah beach
        Al Casa is the best Friday brunch in Dubai
        Toro Toro is an awesome bar in the marina
        Make sure you have a walk down JBR and the gold and diamond souk is amazing to see.
        Have lots of fun, its a city where you can party till your feet fall off!