There are three words which every big jew can’t resist – brunch, buffet and all-you-can-eat. So, whilst I’m sitting at the desk with back-to-diet-post-holiday blues, i’ve been reminiscing about all the incredible food Dubai had to offer. Take a look at the biggest brunch buffet in the world. Boozy brunches have become the norm in Dubai, but this one at the Al Qasr hotel is by far the biggest and best.
There are 5 golden rules when it comes to all you can eat buffets:
1. Don’t fill up on bread – it’s cheap and is a major filler
2. If it’s expensive, get it. Even if you don’t like it. I had 5 lobsters. That’s where you make your dolla dolla bill back
3. Go to the loo halfway through. Make way for more food.
4. Mix sweet and savoury… The variation will keep pushing you to new heights
5. DON’T PEAK TOO EARLY! (Charlie did lol)