STAND ON ME!

Hey hey,

PLEASE someone tell me if there is a worse feeling than knowing you have to weigh yourself after you come back from a holiday. I feel like my scales are watching my every move, saying “STAND ON MEEEE”.

When I got to Dubai there were weighing scales in the bathroom… why on God’s good earth would a hotel provide weighing scales? Maybe it’s a tactic to limit the amount of food people ate at the breakfast buffet?  Anyway, I hid the weighing scales beneath the empty boxes of Cheesecake Factory deliciousness. Alas, now I’ve come home the moment of truth awaits me…

I stand on the scales and… I haven’t put on a single pound! Maybe it’s because I was never actually hungry out there because there was a disgusting amount of food? Maybe my leg fell off on the plane ad didn’t realise (ugh I hate economy)? Or maybe it was all that walking I did to get up the water slides? When I told my boyfriend he didn’t believe me… He said the scales must be broken…

Anyway, who cares, back to the diet I go 🙂

5 thoughts on “STAND ON ME!

Dan Jacobson said:
    March 15, 2014 at 3:09 pm

Marc!!! Well done you. Im so proud of you.

Maybe Dubai is like purgatory where you dont put on any weight while you are there. Now you dont need to hide behind the dishdasha you bought. Im such a proud dad. Xx

Dan Jacobson

Director

DJP Marketing & Promotions Limited

Company Number: 8065185

4 The Bury Bury Lane Rickmansworth, Herts. WD3 1DX England

Telephone: +441923710376 mobile: +447770500622 fax: +441923720096

email: dan@djpromotions. com website: http://www.djpromotions.com

From: Big Jew on a Diet Reply-To: Big Jew on a Diet Date: Saturday, 15 March 2014 15:02 To: Dan Jacobson Subject: [New post] 495

WordPress.com bigjewonadiet posted: “Hey hey, PLEASE someone tell me if there is a worse feeling than knowing you have to weigh yourself after you come back from a holiday. I feel like my scales are watching my every move, saying STAND ON MEEEE. When I got to Dubai there were wei”

sokebe said:
    March 15, 2014 at 3:49 pm

Just weighed in at Weight Watchers this morning myself, after a week of
    bread binging” – for no particular reason other than I like bread – and I STILL lost 0.2 pounds! Granted, that is 3.2 ounces, or roughly the equivalent of blowing one’s nose (ewww!) but I’ll take it! Hang in there, BJOAD – you are doing great!

El Cock said:
      March 20, 2014 at 10:55 pm

Hahaha totes agree!!!!

March 25, 2014 at 6:38 pm

This is my life!

theillusivefemme said:
    March 15, 2014 at 3:50 pm

Well done! I hate standing on the scales at the best of times, but especially when I’ve been on holidays!!!! x