5 things that reminded me I’m still fat this week

Hey guys, I’ve decided to switch it up this week and do a video blog.Β It’s my first one so be nice!

Hope you enjoy! πŸ™‚

BJOD

13 thoughts on “5 things that reminded me I’m still fat this week

sokebe said:
    March 29, 2014 at 2:12 pm

Hey BJOD – a few things:
    1. I just got back from MY Weight Watchers weigh in; up 0.2 pounds for the week. The counselor told me I should have “piddled” before I weighed in. Ugh…
    2. I think God has better things to do than SMACK frozen yogurt out of your hands. I’m just sayin’…
    3. I have several friends that are professional photographers and their common mantra is always, “Find the light – face up and to the left,” LOL!
    4. CONGRATS on your 10K views!!! It took me MONTHS to get there. You are doing great in every way.
    Hugs~

estyree said:
    March 29, 2014 at 2:53 pm

You sir are a natural in front of the web camera : ) I just did my first v-log this past week as well and let me tell you…it was awkward and horrendous. Good job!
    I think you look cute anyway…but selfies often give a false sense of awesome. You seem like you’re doing pretty well…especially since that fro-yo had yogurt and not ice cream!
    Congrats on 10k! Keep it up and have a great one!

Marci said:
      March 31, 2014 at 12:28 am

LOL @ false sense of awesome. 20 attempts to get one good one. Love it

estyree said:
        April 1, 2014 at 7:56 pm

and really, the caption is all that matters! Take the 34th attempt, post it, and throw in the caption: “Heading out to the store looking like trash. Oh well!”

Marci said:
        April 1, 2014 at 8:13 pm

LOL , I know right,!? LOL

jordyjourno said:
    March 29, 2014 at 11:03 pm

I saw the title and it just made me laugh. This may not be the intention but making me laugh is a good thing πŸ˜€

skline2014 said:
    March 30, 2014 at 12:54 pm

Loved the video blog! Especially when you cue the music…

cailinceol said:
    March 30, 2014 at 4:51 pm

Hey I never normally watch these but I’m going to start now! This is class, well done you! πŸ™‚

BlissfullyBanded said:
    March 31, 2014 at 12:01 am

Hey there! You started following my blog so I came to check out yours and it is so great!! Great video as well! I think it’s those daily reminders that we’re still fat that give us the little kick in the butt we need to keep going haha πŸ™‚

Marci said:
    March 31, 2014 at 12:29 am

Describe this blog in one word… HILARIOUS. Thanks for the giggle.

The Village Hag said:
    March 31, 2014 at 3:40 am

You’re a joy to watch and to listen to! The video is entertaining – laughed at the clips – good timing, too. =)

VanP said:
    April 1, 2014 at 4:28 pm

i just fell in love with you

jennyconlon said:
    April 6, 2014 at 6:38 pm

Cool blog! I’ve just started doing vlogs on my phone but no idea how to put music etc behind them! Thanks for following my blog too! Jen x